Advertisement

  • Published Date

    November 24, 2021
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

WANTED: Bell Ringers Please contact Pierre Area Referral Service, a Salvation Army Service Unit, at 224-8731 if you would like to help families in need. Ninety percent (90%) of all money raised stays in the Pierre/Fort Pierre area. The other 10% stays in SD for disaster relief efforts. Bell Ringing will be done in front of Walmart, or either Dakotamart in Pierre or Ft Pierre, You can share your smile and receive donations in the iconic red kettles at the same time! You may do this with your group, family, or friends. The calendar for volunteer bell ringing opportunities can be found at: http://pierreareareferral.org/volunteer/salvationarmy/ Please view the day of the week you are interested in and click on the hyperlink to see if the slot is open. Then call us at 224-8731 to schedule your time slot. SALVATION ARMY THE IAMA BELL EP Pierre Area Referral Service PARS is a Capital Area United Way Participating Agency PARS United Way WANTED: Bell Ringers Please contact Pierre Area Referral Service, a Salvation Army Service Unit, at 224-8731 if you would like to help families in need. Ninety percent (90%) of all money raised stays in the Pierre/Fort Pierre area. The other 10% stays in SD for disaster relief efforts. Bell Ringing will be done in front of Walmart, or either Dakotamart in Pierre or Ft Pierre, You can share your smile and receive donations in the iconic red kettles at the same time! You may do this with your group, family, or friends. The calendar for volunteer bell ringing opportunities can be found at: http://pierreareareferral.org/volunteer/salvationarmy/ Please view the day of the week you are interested in and click on the hyperlink to see if the slot is open. Then call us at 224-8731 to schedule your time slot. SALVATION ARMY THE IAMA BELL EP Pierre Area Referral Service PARS is a Capital Area United Way Participating Agency PARS United Way

OTHER PRINT ADS